Guidelines abstract submission late breaking abstracts
Guidelines for preparation and submission of late breaking abstracts
1. Late breaking abstracts may be submitted via the submission website only. Late breaking abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
2. All late breaking abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
3. Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
4. The abstract text may not be longer than 500 words. Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted and must be in JPG or GIF format and of high resolution (max. 2 graphics per abstract).
5. Words of non-English origin, like bona fide, prima facie, in vitro, in situ, should be placed in italic, together with scientific names of any rank (e.g. Aspergillus fumigatus, A. flavus, Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis).
6. After having submitted your abstract, you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 1 September 2020. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact the congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Late breaking abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Scientific Committee.
8. Authors will be notified of acceptance by the end of September 2021 by email.
9. Late breaking abstract authors must register for the congress by 15 September 2021 or advise us of withdrawal by this date. Registration ensures publication and presentation.
10. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must attend the congress and present it in person.
§ Antifungal susceptibility and resistance
§ Clinical management (animal models & clinical)
§ Emerging pathogens
§ Fungal infections in the ICU
§ Fungal infections in the immunocompromised host
§ Fungal infections in the pediatric and neonatal population
§ Host defense
§ Molecular mycology
§ New antifungal agents
§ Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and pharmacology
§ Superficial fungal infections (skin, hair, nail and mucosa)
Publication: All accepted abstracts will be published digitally and/or printed.